Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stupid to eat cucumber with Maggie Goreng?

My mum just scolded me for eating Maggie Goreng with cucumber. What is the thing she don't want to see lar...
I was somewhat hurt cause she said I am weird for doing so. But, there is nothing wrong doing so right? I just want to make my meal more enjoyable what... I love eating cucumber slices and lettuce, because it is green, healthy and helps my body to rejuvinate, and most importantly, I LOVE THEM! I will try to add cucumbers or lettuce in my every meal, especially with fried rice and fried noodle.

Talking about fried rice, I love fried rice with my little chillies! Can't really eat the fried rice without the chillies. There was once in my college I ordered fried rice, but the chillies are finished. Sadly there aren't any refills and I eat the fried rice miserably. This is because I can't satisfy my cravings for chillies!

Food are interesting huh? It is a major part of our life, and we should always appreciate food and don't waste them.

1 comment:

szutzane said...

fried rice with sambal is better...